State Bank of India
A/c No: 0000123456789
IFSC Code: SB0001234
Coverage of the Project: Three districts (Uttar Dinajpur, Jalpaiguri and Alipurduar)
Theme(s) to be covered under the project: HIV AIDS
The focus of the Project: Pregnant and lactating mothers and covered up to 18 months Babies.
Purpose of the project: Supportive Follow up to the HIV affected pregnant Mothers, lactating mothers and their Children (up to 18 months) to be taken under the treatment and counseling for the betterment of their lives.
Objectives of the Project-The objective of this partnership is to prevent HIV transmission and mitigate the impact of HIV by:
- Expanding access to testing, counseling and prevention of parent to child transmission services,
- Strengthening inter program linkages, especially HIV and TB collaboration, and
- Integrating HIV Services with the general health system by performing the following activities mentioned below
- Tracking and reporting the number and percentage of HIV infected pregnant women and their babies (up to 18 months), receiving a complete course of ARV prophylaxis to reduce the risk of PPTCT.
- Tracking and reporting the number of outreach workers trained on PPTCT module.
- Tracking and reporting the number of District Level networks/ Civil Society Organization staff trained on PPTCT module.
- Tracking and reporting the percentage of Infants born to HIV infected women who receive an HIV test within 2 months of birth.
- Program and data audit.
- Financial Reporting.
- Tracking and reporting the number of ART centers visited and data gathering.
- Tracking and reporting the data on institutional delivery of the positive pregnant women over total institutional deliveries.